Jumping Into the NDIS World - GulfGavotte_1969

Hey everyone. Just diving into the NDIS scene to help out a family member. I’m learning the ropes and could use all the tips and tricks you’ve got. Keen to understand more about the system, and how to be the best advocate I can be. Here to share what I go through and lend a hand to others too. Excited to join this journey with you all!

Hi there, Great to have you with us :slight_smile:

Supporting someone on their NDIS journey is a big role, but don’t worry, this community is here for you. There are plenty of resources and people ready to help, so reach out whenever you need.

Welcome aboard, GulfGavotte_1969! Navigating NDIS can be a bit of a maze, but you’ll get the hang of it. My advice? Keep a diary of everything - it’s a lifesaver when you need to track progress or look back on decisions. And hey, we’re all in this together!

Welcome to the crew. I’ve been in your shoes, and it’s quite the ride. Don’t be shy to ask anything here, no matter how small it might seem. And remember, it’s okay to take a breather for yourself now and then. Supporting someone else is a big gig.